Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm Sorry Wayne County

We're Number One!

According to the latest Census my currently county of residence, Wayne County, Indiana has the single highest divorce rate in the United States of America. According to this Census 19 Percent of all people over the age of 15 are divorced in Wayne County. Why they include data about 15 year olds to find out about divorce rate is a good question for another day but right now I would like to think about why the divorce rate in the rural Indiana county can be so high.

After much deliberation and countless hours of studying it came to me how this could be so. Me. Yes, that's what I said, Me. I've been living in this fare county for 8 months now and in that time have attracted so many women that they are divorcing their current husbands in order to have the opportunity to spend their life with me.

Now I feel horrible about all of this and would like to send an official apology out to Wayne County and its' residents. It is with great hope that I wish you accept this apology and realize that it was not something I intended to happen but is just a consequence of Bo being Bo.

No comments: